Beulah Hester, owner and founder of Ump Attire has volunteered, presented and been actively involved in the following organizations. Her goal is to inspire future entrepreneurs and guide them along their journey so they can learn from her professional mistakes and successes.
- World Affairs Council with 47 different countries
- The Mountain Association for Community Economic Development (MACED)
- Eastern Kentucky University Innovation & Commercialization Center (ICC)
- Kentucky Small Business Association
- University of Kentucky County Extension Offices
- Kentucky Organ Donor Association both state and national level
- The National Association for the Sewn Products Industry (SEAMS), State and National Member
- EKU Small Business Development Center
- University of KY Center for Entrepreneurship
- Held office in United Methodist Church both local and district
- Chaperoned youth to Fellowship of Christian Athletes Camps in both local, statewide and national level
- Supported overseas missions providing umpire equipment for baseball tournaments.
- Worked with church mission packing food for Hatti.
- Served an youth leader to United Methodist Church